Avalancha De Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalancha De Heroes

Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Videos: How to Maulgar & Gruul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sikanda
Admin
Sikanda

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Videos: How to Maulgar & Gruul Empty
PostSubject: Videos: How to Maulgar & Gruul   Videos: How to Maulgar & Gruul Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:13 pm

Hey there, i bring u some videos about how to down High King Maulgar and Gruul the Dragonkiller, i hope this will be of any use for u Wink
Buenas, aqui pongo algunos videos sobre como manejarse en Maulgar y Gruul, desafortunadamente no he encontrado nada en espaņol, pero las explicaciones son sencillas y espero que todo el mundo pueda al menos hacerse una idea de como funcionan

High King Maulgar
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=3274262975581678086&q=how+to+maulgar&total=38&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Gruul the Dragonkiller
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=902763949701806843&q=how+to%3A+Gruul&total=62&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Back to top Go down
soulwraith

soulwraith

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Videos: How to Maulgar & Gruul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos: How to Maulgar & Gruul   Videos: How to Maulgar & Gruul Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:25 am

I hope to make a progress on Gruul,but if not we have to learn from our mistakes if we make the same mistakes dont help anyone,i believe that Ghram have checked at least the players that we got for Gruul,we need good DPS ,tanks and healers.But DPS is the most important i think.Healers can hold as they have mana and tanks as they got heal,the faster we kill the better for all.Wish u all good luk bounce
Back to top Go down

Videos: How to Maulgar & Gruul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalancha De Heroes :: Raid Info-
Jump to: